Monday, February 18, 2013

I Don't Know

Hi, I'm Jacqueline. I'm in a duet called One Verse with my closest friend, Hannah. I really never thought I'd get in to this but now that I am... it's nice. Nice when you finally find that one thing that you really were meant to do. I NEVER IN MY FREAKING lifeeeeeee thought I'd be doing this. I never thought I was the type to have an actual big goal. I always had small ones, like ohh wonder what I'm going to eat  for breakfast. But now that OV (One Verse) has come along, I like it. It's caused A LOT of  emotional break downs- the good kind and the bad kind ha ha. 2014, Season 4, watch us on X Factor!

4 comments:

  1. How did u sign up im having trouble finding it

    ReplyDelete
  2. How? The application for next year hasnt been released yet.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the sign up forms up yet? I really want to try out

    ReplyDelete
  4. can someone please help me I wanna sign up but I can´t find tha A. Form!

    ReplyDelete